- Sale Pending
- Sale Pending
15735 43rd Place N Plymouth, MN, United States Get directions$924,900 $182/Sq. ft.
- Age2017 Years
- Parking 3 car garage
- MLS# 4838532
- Listed 2 Years 8 Months 29 Days Ago
PRIME CENTRAL PLYMOUTH LOCATION. BRAND NEW NEIGHBORHOOD RIGHT OFF VICKSBURG & OLD ROCKFORD ROAD. WAYZATA SCHOOLS, SUPER CONVENIENT TO SHOPPING, EZ HIGHWAY ACCESS. NO ASSOCIATION FEES, SMALL ENCLAVE OF 11 HOMES. STUNNING NEW DESIGN WITH OPEN FLOOR-PLAN,GOURMET KITCHEN, INDOOR SPORT COURT, OVERSIZED 3+ CAR GARAGE. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A MORE QUAINT SETTING WITHOUT ALL THE TRAFFIC, THIS NEIGHBORHOOD IS THE PERFECT FIT!
- Shakes, Brick/Stone, Cement Board
- Bath Description: Main Floor 1/2 Bath, Upper Level 3/4 Bath, Private Master, Full Master, Jack and Jill, 3/4 Basement, Basement, Separate Tub & Shower, Whirlpool Dining Room Desc: Separate/Formal Dining Room, Informal Dining Room, Kitchen/Dining Room Family Room Char: Main Level, Lower Level, Great Room, Entertainment/Media Center Fireplaces: 2 Fireplace Characteristics: Family Room, Amusement Room, Gas Burning Appliances: Cooktop, Wall Oven, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener - Owned, Disposal, Air-To-Air Exchanger, Furnace Humidifier Basement: Walkout, Full, Finished (Livable), Sump Pump, Day/Lookout Windows, Egress Windows, Poured Concrete Exterior: Shakes, Brick/Stone, Cement Board Roof: Asphalt Shingles, Pitched, Age 8 Years or Less Amenities-Unit: Deck, Natural Woodwork, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Walk-In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, In-Ground Sprinkler Parking Char: Attached Garage, Garage
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $1,781
- Tax Year: 2017
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|8||Plymouth Creek Elementary School||K-5||0.4 mi|
|9||Wayzata High School||9-12||1.7 mi|
|8||Wayzata East Middle School||6-8||4.4 mi|
|NA||Providence Academy||PK-12||0.8 mi|
|8||Kimberly Lane Elementary School||K-5||1.1 mi|
|NA||West Lutheran High School||9-12||1.5 mi|
|NA||Is The Alternative Program (Tap)||10-12||1.7 mi|
|8||Greenwood Elementary School||K-5||1.7 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.